WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard. Independently of them, they allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, ‘QUESOS LOMINCHAR’ will not link the memorized data in cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The ‘Quesos Lominchar’ website may use third-party services. On behalf of ‘Quesos Lominchar’, they will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user. In addition, for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
CHANGES IN THE GENERAL COOKIES POLICY
www.quesoslominchar.com reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy based on current regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Community Legislation, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
If important modifications are made to this Cookies Policy, we will inform the Users of this website through this same page or, failing that, by email to all registered Users.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.